Terms of Service
These pages contain the Terms of Service (hereafter “Agreement”) governing use of this Governmentgrantauthority.com website. These Terms of Service are binding on all users. Users should visit this page periodically to review its contents for updates and changes.
For purposes of this Agreement, the “Grant Authority, Inc.” refers to this corporation, and “The Grant Authority” © 2006 refers to the publication available for purchase on this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site. The terms “We”, “us” and “our” refer to Grant Authority, Inc. The Term “you” refers to Users of this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site.
- Grant Authority, Inc. is incorporated in the State of Wyoming. Our purpose is to provide education and information about grants from public and private sectors for all entities and individuals wishing to apply for such grant funding and to educate such grant applicants through its publication, The Grant Authority, which is accessible and available for purchase solely from this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site.
- By accepting this Agreement as outlined herein, User indicates to Governmentgrantauthority.com that you have read and understand all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, and agree to comply with them when using this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site, including our publication as covered and described herein.
- Grant Authority, Inc. reserves the right to update or modify these Terms of Service at any time, in our sole discretion and/or according to new circumstances that may arise as result of legal, market, technological or other change. Consequently, we encourage all Users to review this Agreement frequently to ensure your continued understanding, knowledge, acceptance, and compliance with them.
- User has read, understands and agrees to all Legal Disclaimers on this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site and in The Grant Authority publication.
- Any user who does not accept or and agree to abide by all of the Terms of Service as listed herein does not have the legal right to use this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site.
User Identification and Verification
Grant Authority, Inc. and Governmentgrantauthority.com do not have the resources to confirm and verify the identity of every User of this web site. We can only confirm and verify that you are an authorized user of a particular credit card used to purchase our publication.
Appropriate and Permitted Use of this Governmentgrantauthority.com Website
Users may not, under any circumstances, use this Governmentgrantauthority.com website to contribute, post or transmit any material of an infringing, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, libellous, inflammatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane nature that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
Payments and Payment Processing
- Grant Authority, Inc. uses Pay Pal as our merchant account service provider.
- All payments for purchase of The Grant Authority are made on-line using Pay Pal or your own credit card.
- User understands and agrees all questions regarding your purchase and payment for this publication shall be directed to Pay Pal or User’s own credit card account.
- Grant Authority, Inc. is not responsible for payment transactions, processing or any communications between you as a user and purchaser of our publication (The Grant Authority) and Pay Pal or User’s credit card.
Refunds and Money-Back Guarantee Policy
- User understands and agrees that Grant Authority, Inc. offers a money back guarantee.
- User understands and agrees that any purchase will be fully refunded for 90 days, no questions asked.
- Refunds must be requested in writing, within 90 days of purchase of The Grant Authority, by e-mail to our Secure Contact Form
- This money-back guarantee policy is provided entirely out of goodwill and is in no way be taken advantage of or abused by purchasers of The Grant Authority publication.
- Grant Authority, Inc. will refund your full purchase price within 15 business days of receiving your written refund request by e-mail to our Secure Contact Form.
Ownership & Use of Grant Authority Materials – Intellectual Property Rights
- This Governmentgrantauthority.com website, including its design, text, content, graphics, images, logos, navigation tools, and software are the exclusive property of Grant Authority, Inc. and is protected under all applicable laws protecting intellectual property, including copyright and trademark laws of United States and applicable laws of the State of Wyoming per the Governing Law provision of this Agreement, #23 herein.
- Most of the forms, agreements and other grant-related documents available from this web site and from The Grant Authority are provided to User through links to other, third-party sites. All such grant-related forms, agreements and other grant-related documents to which we have linked are owned and controlled by the third party entity to which we linked. Neither Grant Authority, Inc. nor Governmentgrantauthority.com makes any claims of ownership, other rights or control over the content of such forms, agreements, and other grant-related documents. Sole ownership and control of all such documents remains with the third party entity on whose web site the particular document appears.
- All links to such forms, agreements and other grant-related documents are provided with the expressed written permission from each third party entity on whose web site the particular grant-related form, agreement and other document is accessible from The Grant Authority, through this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site.
- No information, documents or other grant-related forms obtained from The Grant Authority and/or this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site may by reproduced, reposted, republished, distributed, publicly displayed, modified, used for public or commercial purposes or gain without the consent of the third party entity that owns that particular document (if accessed by link from The Grant Authority) or, for all information and documents not accessed by link to a third party web site), the expressed written consent and permission of The Grant Authority its employees, agents, or authorized representatives.
- The only exception is for information or documents that are in the public domain, which are not subject to copyright legal protection, such as certain federal government agency documents obtained from federal government agency web sites.
- We have made every effort to identify throughout the The Grant Authority the sources for such documents, forms, agreements, quotes and other grant-related services identified and/or described in The Grant Authority and on this web site. Any failure to identify a source is an unintended oversight on our part. We ask any reader who discovers such an oversight to please inform us immediately by e-mail so that we can review it and make any necessary corrections.
- Any unauthorized use of any such material found on this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site or The Grant Authority publication, or by link on a third party web site as described herein may be considered a violation of applicable intellectual property or internet security laws. Such unauthorized use shall be subject to the enforcement policies of the owner of the particular material.
Indemnification and Hold Harmless
- User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Grant Authority, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and representatives from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including but not limited to reasonable legal, accounting and other professional fees that may result from your use of our website services or your breach of these Terms of Service.
- Grant Authority, Inc. will notify users of any such claim, suit or proceeding in a timely manner.
- User acknowledges and agrees that Governmentgrantauthority.com’s services. User agrees that, should any dispute with a third party result from or arise in connection with any use of this web site or our publication or services, User will indemnify and hold harmless Grant Authority, Inc. its employee, representatives, agents or others acting on its behalf, from any liability resulting from any legal action, claim or dispute arising from our in connection with User’s use of Governmentgrantauthority.com’s services under this Agreement.
Corporate Liability Limitations
- User understands and acknowledges that we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the content or information submitted by users on this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site. Because it is not feasible to authenticate users on the Internet; Grant Authority, Inc. cannot and does not verify or confirm that each user is, in fact, who he or she purports to be. (see also #6, Verification and Certification, herein)
- User agrees to release Grant Authority, Inc., its agents, employees and affiliates from any or all claims, demands and damages – actual and consequential, direct and indirect, express and implied – of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way connected with, such any disputes between or among users of this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site and services..
- Grant Authority, Inc. shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies or typographical errors, and does not make any representation about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of either our website or the material contained on it.
- Grant Authority, Inc. expects and assumes that users will exercise caution and demonstrate common sense when using this Governmentgrantauthority.com website.
- Anyone using this Governmentgrantauthority.com website and its content does so at his or her own risk. The user is solely responsible for the content submitted on any and all forms or documents available to user on the Governmentgrantauthority.com website.
- Although we make every effort to provide timely and accurate information, the law is constantly changing. Users of this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all information they provide to complete any documents and forms on this web site.
User understands and agrees that Grant Authority.Inc., its officers, employees, agents, partners, and others acting on its behalf, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Grant Authority, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damaged s), resulting from: (a) the use or inability to use this web site; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (c) any statements or conduct made by any third party; or (d) any other matter relating to this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site or The Grant Authority publication.
Liability Disclaimer – Computer Software and Internet Communications
- User agrees that Grant Authority, Inc. shall not be held responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or stolen email, unavailable network connections (cable or phone modem), failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed data transmissions, online failures, hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, disruptions or disturbances or any other communications failures or circumstances that may affect, disrupt or corrupt communications.
- Grant Authority, Inc. assumes no responsibility, and shall not be held liable for, any damages to, or viral infection of, your computer system, network or other property on account of your access to, browsing of or use of our website or the downloading of any materials, data, text, graphics, or other material. Any material that you download or otherwise obtain through our service or web site is done at your own risk and discretion. User is solely responsible for any damage to user’s computer system or any loss of data that may result from the downloading of such material.
- Under no circumstances, will Grant Authority, Inc. be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any special, exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits, savings, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which may arise out of or in any way whatsoever connected to the use of or access to our website content or services, any failure, delay or inability to use our service, cost of procurement of substitute services, unauthorized access to/alteration of your transmissions or data, statements or conduct of any third party on the service, whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages by you or another party.
- User understands and agrees that Grant Authority Inc.’s entire liability, and user’s exclusive remedy with respect to any services rendered by Grant Authority, Inc. or Governmentgrantauthority.com under these Terms of Service and any breach of these Terms of Service, is solely limited to the total amount paid to Grant Authority, Inc. for purchase of the The Grant Authority publication.
- Except as explicitly provided in this Agreement, Grant Authority, Inc. makes no representations or warrantees of any kind, express or implied, concerning our website and/or its materials, all of which are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Grant Authority, Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, as well as those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- No information, either verbal or written, that user may obtain through Governmentgrantauthority.com or its publications, including but not limited to The Grant Authority , shall create any warranty that is not expressly stated in these Terms of Service.
Breach, Revocation and Right of Refusal
- Failure to abide by any of the Terms of this Agreement may be considered as a material breach of contract. In such case, we reserve the right to immediately terminate or deny User the right to use our services.
- Grant Authority, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, deny or refuse service at our sole option and discretion in the event that you have supplied us with information that we find to be false, misleading or that conceals or omits any details that could influence the services we provide to you.
- User understands and agrees that Grant Authority, Inc. shall not be held liable for any losses or damages that may result from our refusal to provide you our services.
- Grant Authority, Inc. may act, at its sole discretion, with respect to user-submitted information that we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe it may result in potential liability for us or that it may cause us to lose, in whole or in part, the services of Grant Authority, Inc.’s Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other suppliers.
Changes, Revisions and Modifications
Grant Authority, Inc. reserves the right to revise these Terms of Service and change the services provided under this Agreement. User acknowledges that any such revision or change will be binding and will take effect immediately upon posting. User understands that, by continuing to use our services following such notice. User must abide by those revisions and changes.
Privacy of User Information
Web Site Security and Security of User Information
- Data Security
- Grant Authority, Inc. takes appropriate and necessary measures to protect all data that contains information related to you.
- User hereby waives all claims of any nature against Grant Authority, Inc. or Governmentgrantauthority.com concerning the loss, alteration, or misuse of any such data or information.
- Although we take every effort to ensure safe use of this web site, we recommend that you install a firewall and antivirus program on your computer.
In order to maximize your surfing experience, User/Member agrees to follow these instructions regarding cookies:
- Set your firewall and A/V security to accept all cookies from Governmentgrantauthority.com.
- Grant Authority, Inc., through this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site, provides all Users with a secure environment for use of our services. This Governmentgrantauthority.com website is hosted on a secure server to ensure that all financial transactions are secure.
- Grant Authority, Inc. does not tolerate spam in any form.
- By providing information to this Governmentgrantauthority.com website that forms the basis of our communication with you, such as your email address, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or spam from this website since, by providing such information, you agree to receive communication from us or other marketing organizations.
- However, all such email communication with you shall contain an 'unsubscribe' link where you may notify the website that you no longer wish to receive solicitations or information from the website and your name will be removed from the general solicitation database.
- User understands and agrees that we consider any spamming by User to be a breach of these Terms of Service, and will result in User’s account being frozen by Grant Authority, Inc.
- Any User who receives SPAM from another Governmentgrantauthority.com user or customer should report this to Grant Authority, Inc. immediately by e-mail to our Secure Contact Form
If it is proven that any User or client engages in spam activity then Grant Authority, Inc. will hold that User or client’s account, notify them of the problem immediately, and enforce our anti-spam policy to the full extent as provided by law.
- E-mail “spoofing” or “phishing” allows hackers to send messages to people with information that looks like it came from the official company, such as Grant Authority, Inc. or Governmentgrantauthority.com.
- User understands and agrees that you it is possible for your personal data to be obtained by others, as "hackers," and “phishing” used in an inappropriate manner that may cause you harm and that you agree that you.
- Such practices are illegal and Grant Authority, Inc. will enforce and prosecute identified offenders to the full extent provided by law.
- Grant Authority, Inc., its employees, or representatives acting on its behalf will never request your password, name, address, or other such person.
- User shall be solely responsible for any damages you may incur as a result of such “hacking” or “phishing”.
- Users are prohibited from engaging in any activity that violates or attempts to violate the security of this Governmentgrantauthority.com website, including (but not limited to): accessing data not intended for your use; logging into servers or accounts for whose use you are not authorized; trying to probe, test or scan the system or network’s vulnerability or to breach security measures or authentication procedures without authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including (but not limited to) via means of submitting a virus, worm, or any other software, overloading the system, “crashing” or “spamming”; sending unsolicited email, including promotions/ advertisements of products or services; falsifying any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting or impersonating someone else.
- Users are further prohibited from using any software, device, search engine or other action that may interfere with the proper functioning of this website or any business activity being conducted on it.
- Navigating or searching this website by any means other than the navigation tools provided on our Governmentgrantauthority.com web site or by such reputable third-party web browsers is prohibited.
- Any attempt to decipher, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise interfere with any of the software use
- Any security violations of our computer and internet system or network can result in civil or criminal prosecution. Grant Authority, Inc. will investigate and/or report any or all such occurrences to the proper law enforcement authorities and co-operate fully with them in prosecuting users who perpetrate or participate in such violations. Anyone engaging in such prohibited activity shall be held responsible and liable for any and all damages that may result from such prohibited activity to Grant Authority, Inc. and any of its employees, agents or representatives; any other users of this Governmentgrantauthority.com web site or other parties that may be adversely affected by such prohibited activity.
Grant Authority, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all available legal remedies if any User is found to be in breach of these Terms of Service.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unenforceable, invalid, unlawful or void, by any court having competent jurisdiction, then said provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
Disputes and Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which are in effect on the date a dispute is submitted to the American Arbitration Association. Hearings will take place in Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The arbitrator's decision will final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
- The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
Governing Law and Consent to Jurisdiction
This Agreement and its performance are governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming. User hereby consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located in the State of Wyoming to resolve all disputes that may arise out of or is related to the use of Grant Authority, Inc. under this Agreement. User agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of Wyoming.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between User and Grant Authority, Inc. with respect to your use of this www.governmentgrantauthority.com web site.