As GovernmentGrantAuthority.com grows and expands, we may revise this policy, so please check back frequently.
Our Commitment to You
This policy describes our privacy practices with respect to current and former users of this web site. It will help you understand what information we collect, when and how we share it.
At GovernmentGrantAuthority.com we recognize the importance of maintaining and protecting your privacy and the privacy of your personal information. The personally identifiable information you provide us when you visit or use our web site to review or purchase our publication The Grant Authority © 2006 may include your personal information which is protected by federal and state privacy laws. We are also aware of widespread consumer concerns about identity theft and related privacy issues.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us by e-mail using our Secure Contact Form or by phone at 307-432-1082.
II. Personal Identifiable Information We Collect and Use
We collect personally identifiable information when you visit this GovernmentGrantAuthority.com web site and when you purchase The Grant Authority publication from this web site. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our resellers and other business partners.
We ask for your contact information, including your name, street address, e-mail address, phone number, when you register to access The Grant Authority. You also submit personal financial information such as a bank account and/or credit card number to Pay Pal or other credit card ask for you when you purchase our publication, The Grant Authority. You submit other personal information to us when you use our web site including Internet cookies, which are described below.
We use the services of Pay Pal as our merchant service account provider to process your a payment transactions. Grant Authority, Inc. is not and cannot be responsible for the privacy policies of Pay Pal, any other third party payment processor, or any other payment or credit card provider that you may use. We typically receive information related to the transaction from Pay Pal. This typically includes information about the payment you as a consumer have provided to Pay Pal or other credit card when you purchase The Grant Authority.
We may also send merchant service announcements and other periodic notices about specials and new publications or services to you as our customer or user of GovernmentGrantAuthority.com. You have the right to “opt-out” of this e-mail notice system at using our Unsubscribe Form.
Children: Grant Authority, through this GovernmentGrantAuthority.com web site, does not offer services, sell products or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children, defined herein as anyone under the age of 16.
III. How We Use Personal Information You Submit to Our Website
Any personally identifiable information you provide to a payment processor is used to process payment transactions and for no other purpose.
Our GovernmentGrantAuthority.com web site provides you the opportunity to read The Grant Authority on-line, to educate and inform you about the grant industry and how to obtain grants.
We collect personal data from many different sources:
- From you over the Internet;
- From agents or service providers, including service providers who conduct marketing service for us;
- From the forms you submit to us to purchase The Grant Authority
- From any other forms or information you submit using our merchant account service provider, Pay Pal; and
- Other data providers.
We may disclose your personally identifiable data we collect to:
- Service providers used to maintain your policy, process your transaction or that assist us with processing payments;
- Service providers that perform marketing services for us;
- A court or governmental agency when there is a lawful request;
- Assist law enforcement and prevent criminal activity and/or fraud;
- As otherwise allowed or required by law.
IV. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We share and disclose such information only as described below:
Grant Authority and/or GovernmentGrantAuthority.com will share & transfer personally identifiable information about you to other third parties.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal information, you should contact us directly and immediately. If you have any questions about how another party (such as a payment processing vendor bank or bank) with whom we you do business handles your personal information, you should contact that company directly and immediately.
From time-to-time we request information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary, and you as a “user” have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (like name and mail address) and demographic information (such as zip code, age and gender). Survey information will be used solely for purposes of monitoring or improving use and satisfaction of this site.
Unless otherwise specified in the survey, you must assume that any information provided to the website as part of a survey in which you participate may be used for general solicitation for commercial purposes and that such information will be shared with joint venture partners, affiliates, marketing organization or used by the site itself for product design or solicitation purposes.
We use your computer’s IP address to analyze trends, administer the site, track the users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information (for aggregate use). Your IP address is never linked to your personally identifiable information.
A cookie is a data stored on the your (user’s) computer that is tied to information about the you, our web site “User”.
If you purchase The Grant Authority at this GovernmentGrantAuthority.com site, you will likely provide personally identifiable information that will include Internet cookies, which help our Internet application process but we do not store such personal information.
Information Obtained from ‘Cookies’
Many websites, including this one, collect information about your computer, your email address, your IP address. You must assume that your web-viewing or web-use activity is monitored, tracked, and information collected. This information is not usually of a personal nature, but it may help define your viewing habits and product preferences even though the website may or may not have any idea who you are.
"Cookies" is web jargon for bits of computer code placed on your hard drive. A cookie is a data stored on the your (user’s) computer that is tied to information about the you, our web site “User”. Websites use this to keep you 'logged in', to keep track of search criteria, to monitor use, to password protect use of the site or use of products sold by the site. Cookies can also be used to obtain information about your computer configuration or your use of your computer.
Cookies can be used to electronically gather information about you. Again, it may or may not be personal information, but it is information and by using this site you are expressly giving permission to use 'cookies' and to use the information gathered from their use to benefit you. You also give permission to collect, archive, retrieve, and use any information collected for product design, product offers to you, and general commercial solicitation purposes by this site or joint venture partners, affiliates, and marketing organizations.
Grant Authority, Inc. may share aggregated statistical information such as website traffic or demographic information with our business partners. In no case will your personally identifiable information be included in such aggregated information.
V. About the Personal Information We Collect and How It is Used
We collect and obtain information about our Users and customers in various ways, such as:
- Information you provide when you purchase The Grant Authority from our web site and provide your personal credit card and other personal and financial information to Pay Pal.
- Online ordering via SSL encrypted communication provided by Pay Pal when accepting your purchase order using a credit card, provides information to us but does not provide complete credit card numbers. In the process of online ordering, as a purchaser you provide your name, address, city, state, email address, phone number, CVV2 (back of card) number, and, occasionally a member password. You should consider all this information available to the website.
- User email or testimonials: If you send us an email at this GovernmentGrantAuthority.com website, or if you communicate with us by phone or mail, we collect information about your communication. By communicating with us at GovernmentGrantAuthority.com you give your permission for us to collect, archive, retrieve, and otherwise use any information collected as we see fit in the Grant Authority Inc.’s sole discretion.
- Users clicking on web site banners, popups or other forms of web site advertising: If you click on banners, pop-ups or hyperlinked advertising appearing on this GovernmentGrantAuthority.com website, you must assume that information is being collected about you at that time. Because these are advertisements provided by third parties, Grant Authority, Inc. is not responsible for the use of information collected in such a fashion by such third part advertisers.
- User understands, acknowledges and agrees:
- that information will be collected,
- that ‘cookies’ will usually be placed on their hard drive,
- that Grant Authority, Inc. and this GovernmentGrantAuthority.com website does not have any control over what happens with this information,
- that Grant Authority, Inc. and GovernmentGrantAuthority.com take no responsibility over the accuracy or content of such advertisements,
- that Grant Authority, Inc. and GovernmentGrantAuthority.com are not responsible for downloads from third party advertisers that contain viruses or worms or other computer code that causes their computer or software harm, and
- that Grant Authority, Inc. and GovernmentGrantAuthority.com assume no responsibility for any data that is garnered from the click itself or that the advertiser collects.
- If you send a friend an email from this GovernmentGrantAuthority.com site or if you send the url or one of our web pages to a friend, you must assume that some data is collected about your IP address or your email address and that of your friend. You must assume that referred emails or web pages may appear to come from your email.
- User acknowledges and accepts full responsibility for referring pages or email to a friend and agree to indemnify Grant Authority, Inc. for any damage, intentional or unintentional that results from said referrals. (see Limited Liability provisions #12-13 in our Terms of Service Agreement.)
Notice of Changes
VII. Links to other Websites
As stated in disclaimers throughout The Grant Authority and in this GovernmentGrantAuthority.com site’s Terms of Service, The Grant Authority contains links to third party web sites and specific web pages on third party web sites that are not under our control. Each of these third party websites has its own privacy policies. Grant Authority, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of these third party web sites. Each linked site was visited prior to linking to review its content for The Grant Authority. However, we cannot control the privacy policies or any changes in privacy policies, of any third parties. Consequently, for your own protection, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of third party sites after you access them by linking from The Grant Authority to make sure that they respect your privacy.
VIII. Your Right to Review and Correct Your Personal Data
You have a right to review your personal data. To do so please contact us by e-mail using our Secure Contact Form or by phone at (307) 432-1082. Please include your name, e-mail address, and identify the kind of information you wish to obtain.
Correcting or Updating Your Personal Information
This GovernmentGrantAuthority.com site gives users the following options for changing and modifying any personal information about yourself that you have previously provided to us on this GovernmentGrantAuthority.com web site. Please send us an e-mail using our Secure Contact Form.
If you find an error, let us know and we will review it. If we agree, we will correct our files. If we disagree, you may file a short statement of dispute with us. Your statement will be included with any information we disclose in the future. You can also request that we send it to anyone who received your information from us in the past two years.
IX. Questions, Comments, Complaints or Incident Reports
If you have questions about GovernmentGrantAuthority.com privacy practices please contact us using our Secure Contact Form.